Camellia japonica 'Doctor King' 15L
Product Code: 282202
- Details: 'Doctor King' is an upright to bushy, evergreen shrub with glossy, broadly elliptic, dark green leaves and, in spring (March - May), ruffled, single to semi-double reddish-pink flowers with prominent yellow stamens.
- Characteristics: Foliage: Evergreen: Habit: Bushy: Hardiness: H4 - Hardy through most of the UK (-10 to -5)
- Sunlight: Aspect: Full Shade or Partial Shade: Exposure: North-facing or South-facing or West-facing
- Soil: Moisture: Sheltered: Soil: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained: pH: Clay, Loam, Sand
- Size: Ultimate height: 2.5-4 metres: Ultimate spread: 1-1.5 metres: Time to ultimate height: 10-20 years
- Suggested planting locations and garden types: Architectural City & Courtyard Gardens Patio & Container Plants
Genus: Camellia are evergreen shrubs with simple, ovate, glossy, leathery leaves and showy flowers with solitary or clustered flowers early in the year
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.