Burgon & Ball National Trust Secateurs
- The stainless steel of this bypass secateur has been drop forged, a manufacturing process which removes any voids and aligns the grain of the metal for a tool of outstanding strength and enduring sharpness.
- The all-steel construction also adds strength, as the single-piece steel of the blades extends the whole length of the handles.
- Solid brass rivets fasten the stylish FSC hardwood handles, for a touch of classic style.
- It has an overall length 22cm and a maximum width of 5cm
- Blade and tool head made from stainless steel and handles made from FSC certified hardwood
- Comes with a 10 year guarantee