Burgon & Ball National Trust Claw Cultivator
- This robust cultivating tool is ideal for breaking up and aerating the soil in borders or beds ready for planting, or to allow better absorption of water and nutrients.
- The sharpened tines are specially hardened and tempered to chop easily into the soil.
- The strong high-carbon steel has a textured powder coating in an unusual antique bronze colour to protect from corrosion.
- Has an overall length 32cm, a maximum width of trowel head being 7.5cm and a weight of 187g
- Trowel head is made from high carbon steel, handle from FSC certified hardwood and hanging cord of leather
- Comes with a 10 year guarantee