Burgon & Ball Short Handled Weed Slice
- Unlike a traditional hoe, which chops down through the soil, Weed Slice is used just under the surface, where the sweeping curves of the head easily slice through weed roots and tender shoots.
- This technique minimises soil disturbance and helps the soil retain that all-important moisture.
- Weed Slice's compact head means it is ideal for getting into all kinds of corners, such as in tightly-packed borders.
- Has an overall length of 50cm, head width of 10cm and weighs 292g
- The hardened high-carbon steel head cuts on both the push and the pull strokes, to get weeding done in half the time.
- Comes with a 10 year guarantee