Taylors Amaryllis Dancing Queen
Product Code: 221283
- Bulbs per bag: 1
- Flower colour: Pink & White
- It's easy to grow a beautiful amaryllis flower from a bulb. This kit contains everything you'd need to grow one yourself.
- Kit contains: 1x Large amaryllis bulb, 1 x Black plastic pot, 1x bag of compost
- Use the compost supplied and plant the bulb so that about a third remains above the compost surface. Water the compost lightly from the top and place in a warm, bright and draught-free position at a temperature of about 20C. Water sparingly as the amaryllis bulb starts to grow, keeping the compost moist.
- Turn the pot regularly to prevent the flower stem bending towards the light. As soon as the flowers start to open, move it to a cooler position to prolong the flowering period.
This stunning Amaryllis is one of the easiest and most spectacular flowering plants. It makes a superb gift for any indoor plant lover and produces large, flamboyant blooms. Flowering from winter to spring, it is sometimes grown as a Christmas gift.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.