Whilst we are delighted that we can reopen, we are of course, well aware that we have to keep our staff and customers safe. Therefore we have restrictions that you wouldn’t normally see at Coolings. We ask all customers to be respectful of these and to conduct their trips in a safe and considerate manner.
- A limited number of customers will be allowed in store at one time, meaning there may be a queue outside.
- Children are permitted but must be supervised at all times. Unfortunately if we feel there is a lack of supervision, you may be asked to leave.
- Please observe 2m distance when shopping. Our staff are here to help and are happy to, but please be mindful of them too and maintain 2m distance.
- Wipes are available for all our trolleys so that handles can be wiped down.
- We know that it’s tempting to pick plants up to have a look, but please only touch products that you intend to buy.
- Some areas have directional signage. Please adhere to these restrictions as they are for customer and staff safety.
- We ask all customers to pay by card. We are accepting contactless payment up to the value of £45 and Apple or Android Pay up to £150. Chip and pin machines have wipes by them.
- Our tills and customer service areas have been fitted with screens to protect our customers and staff.
- At this time our wheelchairs and electric scooters are unfortunately not available for use due to Covid-19 restrictions.
- Arthurs is currently offering a limited menu, between the hours of 9am-4.30pm. There is a takeaway service running too and our garden is open, so please feel free to bring a picnic blanket so that you can enjoy your takeaway food and drinks in the gardens.
- The Hybrid Tea Room at Coolings Wych Cross is open from 10am-4pm, with a full range of hot and cold drinks, delicious cakes and a selection of sandwiches. There is limited indoor seating available, with additional seating outside.
- Blueberry Cafe at Coolings Green & Pleasant is offering a takeaway service, from 9am-4.30pm. Coffee, tea and cakes are available.
- The Gardener’s Cafe at Coolings Potted Garden currently remains closed.
If you are not comfortable with visiting us at the moment, you can still place an order in our Online Shop for home delivery. Postcode restrictions apply.
For more information, please visit https://www.coolings.co.uk/faqs
Thank you for your support and understanding. We look forward to welcoming you back to Coolings.