Whilst we are delighted that we can reopen, we are of course, well aware that we have to keep our staff and customers safe. Therefore we have restrictions that you wouldn’t normally see at Coolings. We ask all customers to be respectful of these and to conduct their trips in a safe and considerate manner.
- A limited number of customers will be allowed in store at one time, meaning there is likely to be a queue outside.
- We will not be allowing groups of more than two. One child per adult only and they must be supervised at all times. Unfortunately if we feel there is a lack of supervision, you may be asked to leave.
- Please observe 2m distance when shopping. Our staff are here to help and are happy to, but please be mindful of them too and maintain 2m distance.
- Wipes are available for all our trollies so that handles can be wiped down.
- We know that it’s tempting to pick plants up to have a look, but please only touch products that you intend to buy.
- Some areas have directional signage. Please adhere to these restrictions as they are for customer and staff safety.
- We ask all customers to pay by card. We are accepting contactless payment up to the value of £45 and Apple or Android Pay up to £100. Chip and pin machines have wipes by them.
- Our tills and customer service areas have been fitted with screens to protect our customers and staff.
- At this time our wheelchairs and electric scooters are unfortunately not available for use due to Covid-19 restrictions.
- Our coffee shops will not be open and are unlikely to be for some time.
We know that many of our customers love to visit for a browse and to visit our restaurants. We know you will be delighted that Coolings garden centres are open. Please be mindful of the fact that people may be waiting to enter the store for quite a while. At the moment a visit to us should be treated as a visit to purchase necessary garden items, rather than a social one.
You may also notice that we do not currently have the full range you would be used to at Coolings. However, we still have plenty of plants available and are working hard to get back to the full range we would like.
If you are not comfortable with visiting us at the moment, you can still place an order in our Online Shop for home delivery. Postcode restrictions apply.
For more information, please visit https://www.coolings.co.uk/faqs
Thank you for your support and understanding. We look forward to welcoming you back to Coolings.