Whilst we are delighted that we can stay open, we are of course, well aware that we have to keep our staff and customers safe. Therefore we have restrictions that you wouldn’t normally see at Coolings, please see details of these below. We ask all customers to be respectful of these and to conduct their trips in a safe and considerate manner.
- For the protection of staff and visitors alike, we strongly encourage customers to wear a face-covering whilst in our centres. Although the legal requirement to wear a face covering in England ends on 19th July, the government expects and recommends that people continue to wear a face covering in crowded and enclosed spaces. Please respect other customers and our employees by maintaining safe distances and following these guidelines. Face Coverings are not required for children under age 11, or those with qualifying medical conditions as outlined by government guidelines.
- Track and Trace signage is in place at all of the entrances to our sites.
- Please observe 2m distance when shopping. Our staff are here to help and are happy to, but please be mindful of them too and maintain 2m distance.
- Wipes are available for all our trolleys so that handles can be wiped down.
- We know that it’s tempting to pick plants and products up to have a look, but please only touch products that you intend to buy.
- Some areas have directional signage. Please adhere to these restrictions as they are for customer and staff safety.
- Although we are accepting cash payments, contactless and credit or debit card payments are preferred for the safety of our customers and staff. We are accepting contactless payment up to the value of £45 and Apple or Android Pay up to £150. Chip and pin machines have wipes by them.
- Our tills and customer service areas have been fitted with screens to protect our customers and staff.
- At this time our wheelchairs and electric scooters are unfortunately not available for use due to Covid-19 restrictions.
For more information, please visit https://www.coolings.co.uk/faqs
Thank you for your support and understanding. We look forward to welcoming you back to Coolings.