From Monday 27th July 2020, the Hybrid Tea Room at Coolings Wych Cross Garden Centre will be reopening their doors to customers. We know that many of you have missed sitting on our beautiful terrace, enjoying the view and we are delighted to be able to see our customers again!
The cafe will be open from 10.00am – 4.00pm, with a range of hot and cold drinks, delicious cakes and a selection of sandwiches.
Due to the restrictions currently in place, indoor seating is limited to ensure social distancing measures are observed. Our outdoor seating area remains open and we would encourage our customers to use this where possible. We are also offering a takeaway service.
We understand that many of our customers may be apprehensive about visiting us. There are restrictions in place to ensure the safety of our customers and staff and we ask that all visitors adhere to these rules. Please be aware of the following safety precautions which are in place:
- You will be met by a member of staff at our sanitising station, who will direct you into the Tea Room and make you aware of our new designated exit and entry points, and one way system.
- You will not be able to book and tables will become available on a first come first serve basis. This means that you may have to wait for a table. A member of staff will allocate a table to you on arrival.
- Tables are laid out to a maximum of 6 people. Please do not move tables or chairs as they have been laid out for social distancing.
- We have full sanitising procedures in place – please be mindful of this before you are seated.
- Only one person should order at the counter (where possible). The rest of your party can be seated to allow us to manage any queue.
- Card payments only – we are not accepting cash at the moment.
- We are running a limited menu for the time being. Please click below to read more.
We can’t wait to see you back!
The Hybrid Tea Room x