1. Grenadine Margarita – from The Margarita Mum
- 45ml Tequila
- 15ml Cointreau
- 30ml lime juice
Shake all ingredients together with some ice. Serve and garnish with fresh figs and thyme.
2. Mint Margarita – from Bocca Social
- 50ml Tequila
- 25ml lime juice
- 20ml triple sec
- Lime wedges
Rub a lime wedge around the rim of the glass and then dip it in salt. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, then add the tequila, lime juice and triple sec. Shake until the outside of the shaker feels cold. Strain and garnish. Add two sprigs of mint for a twist on the classic !
3. French 75 Lavender Cocktail – from Jann Evrk
- 20ml Lapsang Souchong smoked tea gin
- 30ml Lavender cordial
Add the smoked tea gin to the lavender cordial and stir together. Top up with champagne and serve over ice. Garnish with lavender.
4. Strawberry Mint Smash – from Sarah Gualtieri
- 2 strawberries, chopped
- 3 mint leaves
- 60ml gin
- 30ml fresh lemon juice
- 15ml simple syrup
- 30ml club soda
Muddle strawberries and mint leaves in a cocktail shaker. Add gin, lemon juice, simple syrup and ice. Shake all ingredients in shaker and strain over ice. Top with club soda.
5. Rosemary Greyhound – from Moody Mixologist
- 45ml oz gin
- 15ml rosemary simple syrup
- 60ml fresh pink grapefruit juice
Fill a glass with ice. Add the gin, syrup, and grapefruit juice and stir gently. Garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary.