Arthurs restaurant (at Coolings The Gardener’s Garden Centre, Rushmore Hill), will be reopening their indoor seating area from Saturday 4th July. Breakfast will be served from 9am-11.30am, with Lunch from 11.30am-4pm. The outdoor seating area in the garden remains open and we would encourage people to use this where possible. Our takeaway service is still operating too and we will be running our full counter and homemade cake selection. Please scroll down to see images of our seating layout.
We understand that many of our customers may be apprehensive about visiting us. There are restrictions in place to ensure the safety of our customers and staff and we ask that all visitors adhere to these rules.
- You will be met by our host at our sanitizing station, who will direct you into Arthurs and make you aware of our new designated exit and entry points.
- We will be running a reduced hot food menu, starting with breakfast from 9am-11.30am and then lunch from 11.30am-4pm.
- You will not be able to book and tables will become available on a first come first serve basis. This means that you may have to wait for a table.
- If you are dining with us you will be allocated a table by our host on arrival.
- Tables are laid out to a maximum of 4 people. These cannot be moved under any circumstances due to being laid out for social distancing.
- We have full sanitizing procedures in place – please be mindful of this before you are seated.
- Only one person should order at the counter (where possible). The rest of your party can be seated to allow us to manage any queue.
- The toilets are currently only accessible from the garden centre. Therefore the toilets cannot be accessed from inside the restaurant, so please ensure you visit them before coming into the restaurant if necessary.
- Card payments only – we are not accepting cash at the moment.
We are running a limited menu for the time being. Please click below to see what is on offer.
We can’t wait to see you back!