Looking for the perfect sweet treat to enjoy on your firepit evenings? These tasty treats are ready in minutes and are perfect to finish off the evening around the firepit – sweet biscuit sandwiches, filled with oozy chocolate and melted marshmallow. Follow our easy recipe guide to enjoy deliciously gooey melted s’mores.
Easy Firepit S’mores Recipe
- Serves 4
- 5 mins to prepare and 4 mins to cook
- 8 Rich Tea biscuits
- 8 chunks milk chocolate
- 4 marshmallows
- 4 squares of tin foil (approximately 30cm)
1. Cut out 4 squares of tin foil big enough to wrap the s’mores in
2. Put 1 biscuit on each piece of foil and top with 2 chunks of chocolate and a marshmallow. Place the other biscuit on top and wrap each parcel tightly.
3. Put the s’mores on the edge of the firpit on top of the embers. Warm through for 2 minutes on each side, so that the chocolate and marshmallows are just melted. Use a skewer to be able to put safely into the firepit and remove when ready.
4. Remove and allow to cool slightly before carefully peeling off the foil. Serve immediately.