Join Dale for a guide on how to plant a Spring flowering bulb lasagne pot:
Bulbs and products featured in the video:
• Anemone Blanda Pink – flowers March-April, height 2″ / 5cm.
• Crocus Vernus Purple – flowers March-April, height 4″ / 10cm.
• Tulips – available in varying shades and heights to suit your arrangement.
• Allium Violet Beauty – flowers May-June, height 28″ / 70cm.
• Daffodil (Narcissus) – available in various shades and heights to suit your arrangement. Choose ‘Tete A Tete’ for dwarf varieties.
• Violas – use bedding violas or other bedding plants to top off your planter, Violas are available in a spectrum of colours to compliment your bulb colour scheme.
• Peat Free Bulb Fibre – ready to use for strong and healthy growth of all bulb types.
If you have a grow, let us know!
We would love to see photos and videos of your gardening projects. See the links to our social media accounts below and tag us in your posts using #coolingsgc