Coolings Santasaurus Grotto
Introducing Cooling’s Santasaurus Grotto!
2020 has been an extraordinary year so we thought it was the perfect time to introduce an extraordinary grotto experience at
Coolings Green & Pleasant!
We have been working hard with Santa and his little (dinosaur) helpers to ensure we provide good boys and girls with a truly memorable Christmas experience. Whilst we don’t want to give too much away as everyone loves a surprise at Christmas, we want to give you an idea of what to expect and assure you that the whole experience has been created with your safety at
the forefront of our minds.
Come join us this festive season for a brand new experience, where you will:
- Start your magical journey with a walk through our enchanted woodland forest; enjoy the pretty lights and look out for mysterious Christmas dragons along the way!
- The cheeky elves will then welcome you into Santasaurus’s warm and cosy home. Here you’ll meet an array of festive dinosaurs and enjoy a fun game with the elves.
- Next, you’ll wander through the magical snow cave before arriving at the Ice Castle where you’ll be greeted by Eggnog – our friendly resident dinosaur. Take a moment to make a wish and pose for a selfie-sauraus!
- Mrs Claus will be next to meet you in her busy Christmas kitchen. Help her make reindeer food for Rudolph and his friends and post your letter to the North Pole.
- Finally, you will be invited into Santa’s Grotto where you and your family will get to meet Santa – tell him your Christmas wishes and receive a gift.
The experience doesn’t end with seeing Santa, your ticket also includes free entry to Willow’s Nature Trail on the day of your visit (please check opening time details in our FAQ’s). See wallabies, chipmunks, alpacas, birds of prey and more as you make your way around the 7 acre trail.
If you would like to enjoy a light snack our popular Blueberry Cafe will be open for hot, cold food and beverages. The cafe closes 30 minutes before the last grotto booking each day.
Tickets cost £16.50 for children, and £5.50 for adults and include entrance to Willow’s Nature Trail.
Babies under the age of one will require a baby ticket so we do not exceed the number of people in the grotto. Tickets will be available to book from Monday 12th at 6pm.
Spaces are limited and tickets must be pre-booked. All children must be accompanied by at least one paying adult.